Chairs and Cathedra
- Mysterious gold with black accents.
This solid, supportive piece will make an impressive addition to any lab.
- Stone grey.
Compact but outspoken, with levitation technology for comfort and convenience.
- Salvaged metal. Pair with MARDINE cowskin throw for comfort.
Rugged and dignified, with ergonomic back support designed by Charr, for Charr.
- Scrap iron. MARDINE cowskin throw sold separately.
So cozy, you might be afraid someone will steal it; so intimidating that they’ll never try.
- Polished iron.
Roomy and solid enough to suit your whole warband. Side columns can serve as fire pits, drink holders, flowerpots—your imagination is the limit.
- Weathered oak and genuine Ascalonian leather.
The classic design you’ve heard about over and over is back! A perfect companion to KHOLER bar tables.
- Gold-accented mebahya wood.
With its gently sloped back and high armrests, this beautiful chair is just the spot to lose yourself in a good book.
- Seasoned wood.
A hand-finished wooden bench your whole guild will love. Part of our FION hall customization system.
- Quarried stone with precious metal inlays.
A dignified and beautiful design that will stand the test of time.
- Sacred bunny treasure.
Softer than it looks.
- Cypress with antique iron moulding.
This attractive bench will make it through your holiday alemoot without being destroyed.