We’re excited to spend time with fans face-to-face this summer—and to share more information about Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire™!
Our first stop will be Cologne, Germany. On Thursday, August 24, we’ll hold our Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire community meet and greet. There are a limited number of spaces available, so be sure to RSVP by filling in this form. Attendees will meet with the European community team and ArenaNet employees to celebrate the fifth anniversary of Guild Wars 2 and talk about the upcoming Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire expansion. We’ll provide the loot, raffles, and discussions!
- Date and time: Thursday, August 24, at 8:00 PM CEST
- Location: When we’ve finalized the invitation list, we’ll provide the event location to attendees.
- What to expect: Raffles, loot, and fun with developers and fans!
- How to get in: Invitation only; no gamescom badge required. Attendance is limited—RSVP to be added to the list.
PAX Panel—Go Behind the Sound of Video Games with ArenaNet
If you enjoyed our Behind the Sound video series—or if you’re just curious about how the ArenaNet audio team creates in-game sounds—don’t miss this panel at PAX West. You could even get the chance to be part of a recording for a future game release!
The panel will be held on Friday, September 1, at 2:30 p.m. Pacific Time (UTC-7) at the Hydra theatre. Please note that a PAX badge is required for entry.
Guild Wars 2 Fifth Anniversary Party
Join ArenaNet developers and employees to talk about Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire and celebrate five fantastic years of Guild Wars 2 with fans! We have an evening of chat, presentations, and raffles planned for you, along with loot to mark the occasion.
This free event is open to everyone, and no PAX badge is necessary. There will be opportunities to be added to a VIP attendee list to ensure that you’re among the first to get in. Keep an eye on our social media channels and the official forums for more information.
- Date and time: Friday, September 1, at 7:00 p.m. Pacific Time (UTC-7)
- Location: Hard Rock Café on Pike Street, Seattle, Washington.
- What to expect: Raffles, swag, presentations, and socializing with developers and fans!
- How to get in: Open to everyone; no PAX badge required. Stay tuned to our Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram channels, as well as the official forums, for chances to get on the VIP attendee list.